Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

Awesome!

Man, I'm glad a track of mine got used in such a good flash movie. I thought the part with the 2 bodyguards transforming into Ryu with the candy was hilarious!

Qwerty Chronicles #2 Qwerty Chronicles #2

Ah ha!

Ahhh so that's why I couldn't edit my song anymore. Heh... Nice job on the flash, love the graphics.

Chaz-o responds:

Lol thanks... sorry about not being able to edit it if u had to... :P

But that was 1 of my favorite songs :P

Dream Snooping Dream Snooping

Dun-dunnn-dududududu-dun-dun

The feel of this song is great. I love the bass (that was the "dun dun" in my summary) and what sounds like a vibraphone. It's long and repetitive in a good way, with new layers added here and there. Overall pretty unique, which is what I'm looking for most of the time. Good job!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha yeah I picked up on the "dun"s
I love pizzicato strings for bass
I had to mix two bell sounds to get what I got here
IT IS REPETITIVE, and I wanted to add in some stuff, but I didn't wanna ruin the calm!
Whoo thanks a bunch for the review :]

Submergence - Unity Submergence - Unity

Cool!

This is the kind of song that you let sit in the background while it flows. For that purpose it works, but as Helth said it could use more variation. Sometimes it feels like it keeps looping over and over again. The quality is really nice though, love the intro.

Submergence responds:

Thanks for your review.

_submergence

Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0 Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0

Nice!

I always loved celtic songs. I think more fantasy RPGs should use that style, this reminds me of Final Fantasy IX. It kind of surprised me when the song ended a bit abruptly like that but it's nothing major. The composition is really nice. I'd really like to hear this live played by dressed up people in a castle court. lol. The number of votes for this song is crazy, 400+ already! :O

Chronamut responds:

lol it was nearing 400 before it was even featured :P

as for the abruptness - I think I eventually got sick of working on the song in the past and just submitted whatever I had- the full song would have probably been about 5 minutes..

glad you liked the song!

thanks for the review!