Dream Snooping Dream Snooping

Dun-dunnn-dududududu-dun-dun

The feel of this song is great. I love the bass (that was the "dun dun" in my summary) and what sounds like a vibraphone. It's long and repetitive in a good way, with new layers added here and there. Overall pretty unique, which is what I'm looking for most of the time. Good job!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha yeah I picked up on the "dun"s
I love pizzicato strings for bass
I had to mix two bell sounds to get what I got here
IT IS REPETITIVE, and I wanted to add in some stuff, but I didn't wanna ruin the calm!
Whoo thanks a bunch for the review :]

Submergence - Unity Submergence - Unity

Cool!

This is the kind of song that you let sit in the background while it flows. For that purpose it works, but as Helth said it could use more variation. Sometimes it feels like it keeps looping over and over again. The quality is really nice though, love the intro.

Submergence responds:

Thanks for your review.

_submergence

Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0 Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0

Nice!

I always loved celtic songs. I think more fantasy RPGs should use that style, this reminds me of Final Fantasy IX. It kind of surprised me when the song ended a bit abruptly like that but it's nothing major. The composition is really nice. I'd really like to hear this live played by dressed up people in a castle court. lol. The number of votes for this song is crazy, 400+ already! :O

Chronamut responds:

lol it was nearing 400 before it was even featured :P

as for the abruptness - I think I eventually got sick of working on the song in the past and just submitted whatever I had- the full song would have probably been about 5 minutes..

glad you liked the song!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Darkantum Arranged Darkantum Arranged

Great!

This is quite good, you have nice composition skills. It's too bad I feel that your imagination is being limited by whatever program you're using to make the music. You need better samples, better quality instruments, drums etc. With the right tools and some practice (EQing, compressing, volume balancing etc.) you'll be really good.

Once again, awesome song limited by the program which isn't your fault. I wish my first songs sounded like this though.

timid girl timid girl

Professional sounding

Really, is there anything wrong with this piece? I certainly can't find any flaws. The composition and the quality is quite amazing. Good joob on this.

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

Excellent

Unique and memorable. I really love the choice of instruments and the background singing fits very well. Those household sounds are very nice too, it wouldn't be the same without them. The "la la la"s are a very nice touch as well. Very refreshing overall.

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Catchy!

Alright well sure it's repetitive, but that's the reason why it's also catchy and it gets in your head. I liked the instrumentation, except maybe the open hi hat that gets a bid loud and sounds a bit "presetty" I don't know how to explain. :o
But that's a minor thing! Good job all around!!

Chronamut responds:

ah well.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Sun and Rainfall Sun and Rainfall

Awesome!

What a song. This is such a feel-good tune and it fits so well with the whole theme. I love it. You've got great talent.

HexMonkey responds:

Thank you very much ^_^!

Halloween FX Halloween FX

Great!

Very good halloween style DnB, great timing. :P I think this definitely has potential to be longer. The start is very nice and fitting.

axeFX responds:

Im probably not going to extend it, but I might! you never know

Bedroom Eyes Bedroom Eyes

Very good.

This is really good, it grows on you! It's very different and unique so cheers for that. Keep up the good work, there are some great melody ideas in there and it ends up being epic.